About Me

There has to be a thin girl stuck in this fat girl's body...at least it is roomy in here :)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wee Ooo Wee Ooo Wee Ooo

That was my impression of a police siren. Pretty good right?
Moving on,
Just got back from a walk. It was great. I felt my mood brightening as the sun went down over the creeks that we were walking along. Shakopee really does have nice walking areas and we are lucky enough to have nice ones right by the apartments.
View from balcony

I have decided that I need to get out of the house daily (and the walk to work from my car and then from work back to my car doesn't count...anymore). I know that when I combine fresh air and exercise I sleep better and just plain ol' feel better! I don't know many people who feel down-in-the-dumps after a quick jaunt outside. Do you?
So I thought I would post an article to give everyone ideas on how to truly get to know your town (or towns nearby) and what they offer when it comes to getting you active and outside...good ideas
http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=1081&sc=3039

So, I am asking you readers to also post your tips for keeping exercising outside fun and changing...and where you like to walk (I am willing to drive to beautiful walking spots!)
DON'T BE SHY! I want to hear from people...it's what keeps me blogging and on-track! Otherwise I tend to slack on the posting...which keeps me from being held accountable

1 comment:

  1. MEGS.

    I hope that you get the message that you have a comment.

    I miss your humor and your honesty. BRING BACK THE BLOG!!!!! :)

    Heart you.

    ReplyDelete